1NSANE OFF ROAD
March 28, 2024, 09:18:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Help

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help  (Read 649 times)
Vicconius
CLASE 11

empolvado 0

« on: January 02, 2011, 03:14:46 am »

¿Necesitas algo de ayuda. Mapas B1K están en progreso, primera fase casi terminada, estoy en busca de modelos de objetos para los espectadores, carpas, pancartas, el arco de Red Bull y otros objetos para completar los mapas mirada. No me siento como aprender Zmod así que espero que alguien aquí me puede ayudar.

Además, estoy buscando el TT # 21 Vildósola para preparar un You tube cuando el mapa está listo. No sé cómo aplicar las pieles, de nuevo, cualquier ayuda será apreciada.

Sorry for the crappy Spanish, it's Google translator Roll Eyes

Need some help.  B1K maps are under progress, 1st stage almost complete,  I am looking for object models for spectators, tents, banners, the Red Bull arch and any other objects to complete the maps look.  I don't feel like learning Zmod so I'm hoping some one here can help me out.

Also, I am looking for the #21 Vildosola TT to prepare a You tube when the map is ready.  I don't know how to apply skins, so again, any help will be appreciated.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kro
TROPHY TRUCK

empolvado 0

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 12:38:19 pm »

Tt Vildosola #21:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5ecxoja6hyob6

Good luck!
Report Spam   Logged
sergio_vw
TROPHY TRUCK

empolvado 0

AHIJOSHU MOTORSPORTS

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 04:20:43 pm »

I could only find this, i hope and serve you my friend!

Report Spam   Logged

Vicconius
CLASE 11

empolvado 0

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 11:49:23 pm »

Thank you  Wink

I could only find this, i hope and serve you my friend!

Thanks to you also.  However, I've never used Zmod or any other 3D program so I need to have them  modeled into textured 3DS files to use them.  I'll get something working, just a matter of time.

A bit of info on the first stage map...

Ten minute lap mostly full speed (in true Insane style)

Aside from the missing spectators and object models, it looks real nice,  far better than any of my Cal City maps.

Report Spam   Logged
kro
TROPHY TRUCK

empolvado 0

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 02:12:04 pm »

Uf!! seems so good. I can´t wait for your B1000 map. Your Cal maps are very nice, we use them very often. So, good luck and we´ll waiting for your maps.
Report Spam   Logged
Vicconius
CLASE 11

empolvado 0

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 06:13:37 pm »

Still hoping someone can help me find the proper .3ds files for spectators and banners.  If I have to, I will learn Zmod and make them myself, but that will take away from 'the project' I have gotten myself into :/ 

Here is a progress report...

After watching so many excellent B1K in car videos, and having never been anything more than a spectator at Baja, I have decided to try my hand at a real Insane version of the B1k. There are about a dozen or so versions of the Baja already made for this game, and to be honest, I think most of them suck. Furthermore, how can one hope to fit all the elements of this race into a single Insane map?

So as it stands now, I have working versions of the first of possibly five different maps in succession to more accurately portray this race, 1nsane style. I am just waiting to get my hands on some more object models to finish getting the look of Baja to release.

Stage 1 95% complete Start of race, includes streets of Ensenada, wash, arches. Approx. lap time 10 to 11 minutes. Mostly high speed.

Stage 2 70% complete Transition from inland valley to desert. High speed. Approx. lap time 10 to 11 minutes.

Stage 3 20% complete Mostly desert late afternoon. High speed. No test times available.

Stage 4 0% complete Night segment. Will include Coco's and Calamajue. Looking forward to building this section.

Stage 5 0% complete Foggy morning run. Should be fast.

Stage 6 0% complete If I'm not totally burnt out by this point, this should take it home to the finish.

I find the map editor very relaxing and enjoyable. As long as the maps are being used and enjoyed, I will be motivated to continue.
Report Spam   Logged
saiza_1nsane
TROPHY TRUCK

empolvado 0

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 08:40:55 pm »

Like...(Y)
Report Spam   Logged
sergio_vw
TROPHY TRUCK

empolvado 0

AHIJOSHU MOTORSPORTS

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 02:07:49 am »

Still hoping someone can help me find the proper .3ds files for spectators and banners.  If I have to, I will learn Zmod and make them myself, but that will take away from 'the project' I have gotten myself into :/ 

Here is a progress report...

After watching so many excellent B1K in car videos, and having never been anything more than a spectator at Baja, I have decided to try my hand at a real Insane version of the B1k. There are about a dozen or so versions of the Baja already made for this game, and to be honest, I think most of them suck. Furthermore, how can one hope to fit all the elements of this race into a single Insane map?

So as it stands now, I have working versions of the first of possibly five different maps in succession to more accurately portray this race, 1nsane style. I am just waiting to get my hands on some more object models to finish getting the look of Baja to release.

Stage 1 95% complete Start of race, includes streets of Ensenada, wash, arches. Approx. lap time 10 to 11 minutes. Mostly high speed.

Stage 2 70% complete Transition from inland valley to desert. High speed. Approx. lap time 10 to 11 minutes.

Stage 3 20% complete Mostly desert late afternoon. High speed. No test times available.

Stage 4 0% complete Night segment. Will include Coco's and Calamajue. Looking forward to building this section.

Stage 5 0% complete Foggy morning run. Should be fast.

Stage 6 0% complete If I'm not totally burnt out by this point, this should take it home to the finish.

I find the map editor very relaxing and enjoyable. As long as the maps are being used and enjoyed, I will be motivated to continue.

what is your e mail?? I have a files .3ds for Zmod, add my email sergiooffroad_01@hotmail.com and I give the files!
Report Spam   Logged

Vicconius
CLASE 11

empolvado 0

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 03:17:34 pm »

Just bumping this post...

I read you guys are doing another tournament, I wished I could have had a few of these maps ready for that, but still under construction.  So here's a progress report on them...

Stage one is just waiting a few more object props and some finishing touches.

Stage two has maybe another couple of hours to finish up the texturing and another couple of hours to finish up the object prop placement.

Stage three is now drivable, fine tuning the corners and obstacles.

Stage four, I have located all the good videos for this section (have to use motorcycle videos as they hit this stage during the daylight hours) and have prepared the map blank.

I've gotten a few offers for help, still awaiting replies unless my PMs and emails are not working.
Report Spam   Logged
kro
TROPHY TRUCK

empolvado 0

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 03:32:09 pm »

Do you want to play with us? we´re trying to race the Baja Sur Off Road´s Tournament, like the real one. That´s why we don´t use your maps, but we like it so much. We are waiting your next map!
Report Spam   Logged
martin
tophy kart

empolvado 0

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 03:57:09 pm »

nice dude sound like its going to be a badass map! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Vicconius
CLASE 11

empolvado 0

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 03:22:29 pm »

what is your e mail?? I have a files .3ds for Zmod, add my email sergiooffroad_01@hotmail.com and I give the files!

medallionman@earthlink.net

I want to start finishing these up, when can I get these?
Report Spam   Logged
Vicconius
CLASE 11

empolvado 0

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 04:41:12 pm »

whats the latest on the map do you need someone to test them if so i would be willing to test them for free you wont find a better offer anywhere else.... he he jk cant wait to try them out ill email the sky files i told you about if you want to put them on your map and anything else i can help with jus let me know

Indeed! The skies...

Here's what I will need...

Stage one  skies  morning and day only.  If you can, map the night sky as day (No night in this stage) map to data/maps/bc1ks1/(sky name).

Stage two  Skies, just map all three (D,M,N) to day.  File name bc1ks2

Stage three Skies, Sunset for 2 of the three with one day (in case you would be running ATV's which went through this section late afternoon) File name bc1ks3

Stage four Skies, one sunset (ATV's) two night.  This is the run leaving Coco's corner, which was sunset for bikes/ATV's, night for everything else.  File name bc1ks4.

I have been trying to learn Zmodeler, which why there has been delay's.  I have successfully gotten ALL ingame objects working and the maps look great.  However, I am still unable to build or get working any custom objects.  If someone is feeling ambitious, here's a list of what I am needing...

Red Bull arch  3DS & pcx files

Tecate blow up 3DS & pcx files

Spectator groups 3DS and pcx files

An overhead sign for 'Coco's corner' 3DS and pcx files

Miscellaneous banners, signs, and anything else relating to the Baja race 3DS and pcx files

Progress report...

Stage one and two are pretty much done (less missing objects listed above)

Stage three has completed terrain and is about 60 to 70 % complete with textures ( lap times are right around nine minutes)

Stage four and beyond have not had any progress, I want to start finishing out the first two and releasing them before I go much more into these.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum